This event is sold out! To be added to our waiting list, please email us!
Are you ready to take your Yoga beyond Asana?
Join Kara-Leah for a half-day workshop where we will:
- Discuss the essential understandings of Direct Realization Tantra Yoga
- Explore how to apply these understandings to your ordinary life
- Learn a daily Tantra Yoga practice you can do anywhere, anyhow, in less than 11 minutes
- Discover the power of Tantra Yoga to completely change the way you experience reality (and it's AMAZING!)
This workshop is perfect for you if:
- You're ready to take your Yoga practice beyond asana, but you don't know where to start
- You're curious about Tantra Yoga and want to know more about it
- You're struggling with life and need a powerful technique for being at peace with whatever happens
- You're on the path of awakening and want some guidance and support for your next steps
- You're looking for a single, powerful practice you can do every day that will radically shift your experience of life.
No Yoga experience is required for this workshop - it doesn't matter if you've never done any Asana in your life! This might even be the first time you've walked into a yoga studio.
Jo and Rane spoke to Kara-Leah Grant for an episode of The Flow Artists Podcast a while back and in that episode she shared how she facilitates an amazing workshop and retreat experience. Every session with Kara-Leah is unique, an intuitive process of unfolding and internal discovery, so we are sure this will be an event to be remembered.
About Kara-Leah Grant
Kara-Leah is an internationally-renowned retreat leader, teacher and author. She has impacted millions of people over the last decade through her articles, books, videos and teaching. Passionate about liberation in this lifetime, Kara-Leah practices and teaches an every day path of awakening - the path of the Awakened Heart Warrior. This path is grounded in Tantra and focuses on dissolving layers of the conditioned mind into deeper and deeper heart-felt presence. Kara-Leahs work, through her teaching, writing and retreats, focuses on using the process of compassionate inquiry to reveal conditioned mind, and so help people to drop down into being-ness and presence.