A 2 DAY NLP WORKSHOP for Meditation and Yoga Facilitators
Deepening your personal practice and group facilitation.
In this amazing 2 day experience lead by NLP Trainer and facilitator Amy Bell we will learn how to:
- Connect even more deeply with your groups and individuals from all walks of life
- Communicate effectively with ecological and effortless influence
- Read people more accurately without making stuff up
- Artfully guide yourself and others into deeper states of relaxation and bliss
- Create rich, vivid and meaningful inner journeys for each individual in the group at the same time
Time: Sat 12 October 1PM – 7PM and Sun 13 October 9AM – 6PM
Cost: Early Bird (1 week only) $295 Full Fee $495.
Payment on our website is via credit card only, for alternative payment options such as bank transfer please email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Amy Bell
Amy Bell is a skilled trainer, coach and facilitator working predominantly in the high performance, resilience and wellbeing spaces with business owners, entrepreneurs, social enterprises, coaches, health, fitness and wellness practitioners.
After seven years of extensive training in both Australia and Europe with some of the most highly acclaimed trainers in the field, including James Tsakalos, Christina Hall
and Marvin Oka, Amy has earned certification as both an NLP Master Practitioner and a Trainer of NLP - a powerful and versatile set of tools both for communicating effectively and for facilitating behavioural and psychological change.
Amy, having taken the road less travelled, an in depth 5 year apprenticeship pathway to becoming an NLP trainer, is the only female running comprehensive NLP Practitioner Courses of 18 days or more in Victoria.
We recently spoke to Amy for an episode of The Flow Artists Podcast. You can listen here